Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Friendships Lost.

Where have you been?

This friendship that crowns my flaws with a little esteem.

Why do you hide?

This soul that dissolves my fears with a touch of pastel colored dreams.

Journeying within, I find many streets to escape a loneliness so broad, so deep, Calculated in the way I’m exposed to woeful extremes.

I find many streets, but on none of these do I find you.

Indeed, I miss you.

I am uncommonly fragile, you see.

I fear for the way my heart beats, sparingly...

My breath travels, reluctantly...

The clock left me at noon and found me at midnight, retelling the same old tales of you.

During these hours, my heart labored to stay awake in the sparseness of its landscape. Just to lay its love on you.

My telling became less hurried; my delivery, forceful. 

Determined, you see, to keep the flame of your gorgeous memory, 

Dancing with the wind.

You were an exemplary Gardner of the heart.

You kept weeds at bay with your tenderness and medicine words.

We had good laughs...We were our sustenance for a good heart.

With me, you were pretty certain of one thing, a peace--in mind.

This peace, my dear one, that I seek to find, now that you're gone.

Where have you been?

Look in my heart, and you will find the streets I, however, have hidden in.


9 comments:

  1. Super article, gives you to think like no other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog revelation, that's all it reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all information on this topic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this blog on regular basis to take updated from latest news update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 100 per cent sure that there are a lot of people on this blog. This is a very normal thing.

    ReplyDelete